Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Tender heart... strong testimony...faith & trust in the Lord

Hey everyone....  I have been thinking a lot about Elder Packham the last few days and his tender heart.  I remember when he first wrote home and asked me to pray for Sister Titensor.  He was SO worried about her. Then he asked me if I had heard anything about how she was doing and I said no.  He said that he wondered if that was a bad sign.  Then we heard that Sister Titensor and President Titensor will not be able to complete their mission in Mexico due to some health challenges. I knew the minute I heard that that Elder Packham would take it very hard.  We had been praying for the Titensor's and our Elder and all the missionaries in the Mexico City North Mission.... but this had me step up those prayers.  I firmly believe that the Lord hears and answers prayers.  I also know that the prayers of a righteous woman are powerful.

I heard that when the missionaries received the news... Elder Packham just sobbed.  When I got his email the next week, I was so touched by his expression of love for the Titensor's and their families. I was even more impressed with his testimony of the Savior and his atonement.

I love that my son has a tender heart... and I love that he has faith and trust in a loving Heavenly Father.

I feel very strongly impressed to share the following:




No comments:

Post a Comment