Sunday, June 28, 2015

Tender Mercies

This week I want to start by sharing my love for all of you and my hope that you all are happy, healthy and well. If you aren't know that I pray for you all. I want to invite you all to think about how you have been in your relationship with god this week. Now I want to invite you to be a little bit better, I don't know your needs or what you have been doing only you and the savior know that. I do know that no matter where we are in our progression there is room for improvement. I have faith in you all and the power of the savior to help us in this life.

So now I want to share an experience from the mission that really was another of the many miracles that I have seen. To start we have been doing more street contacting and we have a bunch of new people to teach and to be honest keeping track of all the contacts is hard sometimes. So the other day we had a name and we had been praying and praying to remember who it was and where they lived and eventually the time came and went and we didn't remember. Needless to say we were a little disappointed but we were plenty busy. The next day after our lunch appointment we leave the apartment and see someone that needs help lifting things up the starts. We didn't recognize her until we were at the door IT WAS OUR CONTACT! The lord in his infinite mercy had provided us with a second chance.

My spiritual thought this week is that the lord will always give us a second chance even when we think that we don't deserve it. I know that the lord can and will work miracles in our lives if we live worthy of it and work hard to do all that we can. I want to invite you all to read the talk in the Liahona by Mindy Levitt and look for the pattern of assurance, faith and testimony. (see link to talk below)   I found that the lord will help us in many ways and a lot of times its not in the way that we have planned but I know its the way that we need.

Love,
Elder Packham


Displaying 100_1564.JPG

Michael's trainer, his trainer's trainer, and his trainer's trainer trainer (haha)

Trusting In the Assurances of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment