Sunday, October 11, 2015

So this week in the life of Elder Packham

So this week.. I've been pondering what I want to write to you all about this week and have decided to talk to you about what and I decided that today I would talk about member missionaries. I know that it seems like a large task to share with your friends, family and neighbors but I can testify that it is so much better than not sharing this great message that we have in our day. 


I was reading in the Book of Mormon in Alma this week and seeing such amazing examples of what we can do as missionary/converts to the word of god. Are you converted to the lord? How can you demonstrate that you are converted? One thing that I have learned here in Alma is that if we are really converted we have the strength, courage and boldness to share this message with others. In Alma 19: 33-36 we see a great example of this. I know that we can do it! It will not be easy that is the adversary trying to get us to stop sharing this amazing message that we have. Keep trying the lord is testifying right along side of you. I love you all and I know that each and everyone of you is capable of sharing this message with at least one other person this week. I want to invite you all to share this message with at least one new person this week and write me telling me how it went, I will do the same I promise you that. 

What to do before you share this message with someone in your life? I would have to say that you should be praying for this moment and the person that the lord wants you to teach. By praying you will be prepared in the moment to act conforming to what the lord wants of you. Two scriptures I would like you to read to help you prepare are: DC 42:61, DC 62:3. As you read these two scripture I hope that you will realize that you don't need to know everything to share the gospel. You just have to have it in your heart and share that with those around you. 

I want to ask you all to pray for the Chacon Family: Romeo, Josefina, Romina, Itza, Aldo, Naya. As well for the Reyes family in especially, Gael Salvador Reyes Molina, who is a 12 year old boy battling cancer again (hes been fighting since he was 5) 

This is my letter for this week I love you all. πŸ‘”πŸ˜πŸ“œσΎ“©
Elder Packham



No comments:

Post a Comment